As an organizer Owner you have the ability to allow only Managers or all volunteers to create events. Events are available on all plans.
Go to Sign in >> Log Hours Dashboard (everyone has access to this) >> Events Sign ups >> Create an event sign up sheet
- Choose your date, slots of time you'd like people to sign up for as well as shift descriptions and set a number of required volunteers.
- Also decide what kinds of reminder notifications you would like sent out to the attendees. You can always return to this page to edit by clicking on the event in the calendar view.
- You can also duplicate the event if you need regularly scheduled events sign ups. ( However, this is only doable one event at a time)
- You can send out email messages to people who have already signed up for the events as well as invite volunteers.
Events are viewable by everyone (public) unless the creator configures that only Track it Forward users can access the event.
- You can ask new volunteers to provide a name and email without being a user of Track it Forward.
- You can also require a password to access the event if needed.