As a Group Administrator, you will have access to control certain settings for all sites within the group. To access group settings, login and then click Organizer Dashboard for your group account and visit the Settings page.
- Group Information: Administrators can manage the group information that is posted on the site when volunteers access your group. You can modify your group name, update content in the description, and add a logo for your organization.
- Lock Submissions: When submissions are locked, volunteers will not have access to the hour log to submit new hours. This settings will apply to all sites within the group. This settings is commonly used to enforce a deadline for volunteer submissions so administrators can run reports without new hours being added.
- Milestones: If all sites share common milestones, they can be established at the group level to ensure consistency. Once milestones are enabled, the administrator can create a list of requirements or rewards and their associated hours.
- Lock Site Configuration: When site configuration is locked, all settings are controlled by group administrators. Site level managers will not have access to modify settings for the volunteer profile, hour log, or milestones.
- Start Date: When a Start Date is manually set for the group, all volunteer hours prior to that date will be considered historical hours and hidden from view. All previous data will be stored in the system, but it will not be visible in reports or volunteers' timesheets. Volunteers will not have the ability to log hours with a date that occurred prior to new Start Date.
There are a couple changes that require the assistance of our support team for group plans. Please contact email@example.com for the following updates to your group site:
- Adding a new site
- Adding/removing group level administrators (i.e. administrators with access to all sites and data)