As a Track It Forward user, there are several types of emails you may receive from the site and/or your organization.
Emails from Track It Forward System:
- Forgot password request
- Automated notifications for events (enabled/disabled by organization)
- Confirmation upon sign up
- Reminder 2 days prior to event
- Notification if event is canceled
- Reminder to log hours after event
Emails from your organization
- Initial invitation if an organization adds you as a volunteer
- Email to registered volunteers for a specific event
- Personalized email blast to users (Option to unsubscribe)
- Invitation to sign up for an upcoming event (Option to unsubscribe)
If you would like to update your email preferences, you can login and then select Edit Profile from your main dashboard.
Under the Notifications tab, there is a section for Manage Subscriptions where you can update your preferences.
Please note: if you find that you've unsubscribed accidentally, you can opt back in by visiting the same page. Email preferences cannot be updated by an administrator, they have to be updated by the volunteer directly.