As the organization manager, you may receive requests from volunteers to update information on their behalf. They might need you to change the email address or reset the password on their account. You can easily update volunteer profile information, email address, password, and hours through your dashboard!
Go to Organizer Dashboard
In the Volunteers section, under List of Volunteers, find and click on the volunteer's name.
This will lead you to another page which will allow you to edit the following volunteer information:
- Timesheet - View, approve, reject, delete or edit their hours
- Permissions - Archive, permanently delete, or restore (if archived) the volunteer; Transfer hours between this volunteer and other volunteers, and assign them different roles. Read this article for detailed descriptions of each role and their permissions.
- Profile Fields - Review or edit personal profile information
- Event RSVPs- Review all of the events and shifts this volunteer has signed up for.
- Password - View and update volunteer email address, as well as change password, if needed.
- Notes - Add extra notes and information about this volunteer.