OWNER - By default, the site owner will be the person who originally creates the Track It Forward account. If responsibilities change, the owner can transfer ownership to a different user. There can only be one owner per site and they will be considered the primary contact person for the account.
- The owner has full access to manage the settings, data, users, and payment information. They are the only person who can completely delete the site and remove all data.
- The owner will receive notifications when a new user enrolls, but only if there is no coordinator assigned
- The owner will not receive notification emails for pending hours or milestone awards. If they would like to receive these emails, they can add the role of Approver and Coordinator to their account.
- By default, managers do not receive any notification emails from the system. If they would like to receive notifications for new hours, volunteers, and/or milestones, they can add the role of Approver and Coordinator to their account.
- Managers and Owners will be the only users with access to Settings and Payments on the dashboard
COORDINATOR - Site coordinators will have access to manage volunteers and hours, but they will not have access change settings or payment information.
- Notification emails for New User Approval and Award Milestones will be sent to Coordinators
REPORTER - Reporters will have access to view hours and generate reports, but they cannot modify any site data.
APPROVER - Approvers will have access to view, edit, delete, and approve/reject hours for anyone in the organization.
- If enabled, Approvers will receive notification emails for all incoming hours
- If enabled, Field Approvers will receive notification emails for incoming hours assigned to them
EVENT MANAGER - Event managers will have access to create/manage events on the calendar, run event specific reports, and access the digital sign sheet from the mobile app. If your organization is using the Community Service Directory, event managers will receive notifications when new opportunities are submitted by local organizations.
KIOSK ACCESS - Someone with Kiosk access can use their credentials to login to the Check In Kiosk or digital sign in sheets. They will not have access to the Organizer Dashboard or any other site data.