What is a Legacy subscription?
Some customers may notice that their current plan is listed as Legacy when they visit their Payments page. The Legacy plan was created a few years ago when Track It Forward expanded its features and updated the pricing model.
At the time of this change, existing customers were placed on a Legacy plan to keep their current pricing/features locked in place.
What features are included on the Legacy plan?
Under our current pricing model, we offer 3 plans (Basic, Premium, Advanced). Features are subject to change as updates are released, but a general comparison is available on our Pricing page. Legacy plans include all of the basic features and some of the premium features.
Some premium features are included with a Legacy subscription, such as:
- Custom profile fields - Add checkboxes, dropdowns, etc. to customize the type of fields used
- Hour approval - Review incoming submissions from volunteers
- Multiple administrators - Delegate administrative access to multiple users
- Other configurations - Customize additional settings, such allowing new activities or future entries
What features are not included on the Legacy plan?
Some premium features not included with a Legacy subscription, such as:
- Digital sign in sheet for events - sign volunteers in/out for their scheduled shift
- Time in / time out field for the hour log - require volunteers to enter their start/end time when submitting hours
- Premium features that are released in the future
Advanced features are not included with a Legacy subscription:
- Advanced verification - confirm hours by requiring photo, digital signature, or GPS pin
- File upload field - create a file upload field to collect photos or documentation from volunteers
- Conditional fields - customize the hour log so volunteers only see the fields that are relevant to them
- Check in kiosk - check volunteers in/out on-site using a shared device to log hours instantly