At Track It Forward, we love giving people options! Some organizations have complex workflows that require advanced features, but other organizations are super simple and don’t care about all the bells and whistles! For this reason, Track It Forward offers three paid plans for organizations: Basic, Premium, and Advanced. But which plan is right for you?
We've compiled 9 questions we use to help customers pick the right plan! For a snapshot comparison of features, please view our pricing page.
Basic vs. Premium
Our Basic plan is a great option for organizations that are just getting started with time tracking and don't need many features. Our Premium plan is a great option for organizations with established workflows and specific requirements.
If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, the Premium or Advanced Plan would be the best option for your organization!
Do you need the ability to approve hours for volunteers?
- Yes, we need the oversight to approve hours before volunteers receive credit.
- No, we don’t need approval, whatever the volunteer submits is fine.
Do you need multiple administrators on your organization’s account?
- Yes, I need to delegate the workload so others can manage the site/approve hours/run reports.
- No, it’s just me!
Do you need custom fields on your volunteer profile?
- Yes, I need to add questions with specific options through a dropdown menu/checklist/radio button. (Ex. Graduation Year, T-shirt size, etc.)
- No, I’m happy with text fields only.
Do you need to track conditional requirements?
- Yes, we need to differentiate requirements for specific volunteers and/or activities.
- No, all of our requirements are universal.
Do you need a digital sign in sheet for events?
- Yes, we'd prefer to log hours on-site instantly for events.
- No, volunteers will log their own hours.
*Beyond these primary features, the Premium version also offers additional configurations for customizing the site. A list of these Premium configurations can be viewed here.
Premium vs. Advanced
Our Premium plan is the most popular option, but some organizations need additional features. Our Advanced plan is geared towards organizations with complex workflows and advanced requirements.
If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, the Advanced plan would be the best fit for your organization!
Do you need advanced verification to confirm volunteer hours?
- Yes, we want to see selfies/signatures/GPS to confirm the volunteer hours are accurate.
- No, we don’t need anything that detailed, we just want to be able to approve/reject the times submitted.
Do you need access to our Check In Kiosk?
- Yes, we don’t require advanced RSVP so we keep a daily sign in sheet to see who comes to the organization. We want to make this process digital so we can get rid of all the paper!
- No, we don’t have any use for a daily sign in sheet.
Do you need our conditional logic for the hour log?
- Yes, we have multiple programs with different activities and we don’t want volunteers scrolling through dozens of options every time they log hours.
- No, we’re pretty simple!
Do you need file upload fields?
- Yes, we want volunteers to upload photos/waivers/forms when they submit hours.
- No, we don't need them to upload anything!